We are delighted to team up with Kelso Races for the fifth time and announce the Borders Barmy Army National Pantomime Horse Race 2014. This event is part of the BBA challenge to run the New York City marathon in aid of the Fire Fighters Charity and to raise vital funds for the BGH Macmillan Cancer Centre.
We are absolutely delighted to annonce the race is being sponsored by R.P. Adam for the 4th time in a row!
This is a very exciting and unique way, not only to support charity, but also to support your local community as we are an official Macmillan committee and we guarantee that Macmillan’s share of this campaign will go to help local people as we have done for the last four years.
This Pantomime Horse race will be taking place on Sunday the 18th of October 2014 and will be Bigger and Better than the year before!
As with last year, we are offering a cash prize for the winning Horses, the Saddle Cloths will be professionally printed by Reiver Embroidery showing sponsors names and logos. We have recruited an official photographer to capture all of the action and the prize giving ceremony! This will be a novel and great way to advertise your business and donate to renowned and deserved charities!
We would like to offer you an excellent advertising and fun opportunity:-
Horse Sponsor Package:-
1. Cash Prizes now on offer of 1st Place £100, 2nd Place £60, 3rd Place £40 Plus SPECIAL PRIZE for last place! This will be presented to the winning horses during our official winning ceremony.
2. Professional Printed Saddle Cloth with Sponsor Name and Logo.
3. PA announcement of your horse, business name and a Paragraph of your choice explaining your business in front of 6000 spectators!
4. A good chance of TV appearance (Courtesy of Sky’s At the races! Some of the action was picked up at each race over the last four years!). See below for YouTube video of our inaugural race 2009, 2011 and 2913.
5. All Horse Sponsors will receive their logo and business description in the race card next to their entry.
6. Free entry to Kelso Races for the two Runners in your horse.
Sponsors are asked to provide two adventurous people to run in their horse. The winners of our big race will have their photo taken with our official race sponsor showing the winning horse logo. This photo will be sent to the local press, who always print it, after our big day! Don’t forget your company logo may be show on Sky’s At the races if the camera picks up the action like they have done in the past.
7. We would prefer you to provide the 2 runners but we can supply runners if you require.
8. Each horse race sponsor will receive unlimited half price entry tickets (£10) to the members enclosure, so you can bring as many supporters as you like to cheer your horse on and enjoy a day out at Kelso Races.
All available for £120 per pantomime horse!
Finally We now have 5 limited edition animals available including a Hippo, Camel, Cow, Elephant and Black Stallion all available on a first come first served basis for £140 each.
If you would be interested in taking part in this excellent Advertising opportunity and this extremely unique way to support your local community and donate to charity please contact us on the details below.
The video footage and more information on last year’s race can be found at http://www.bordersbarmyarmy.com/kelso-races-sat-15-oct or on our YouTube channel.